Choose from the following tabs to learn about our processes and what you can expect when you hire Shamrock Drones.
On the day of your shoot, you can expect to be greeted by one of our team members at the previously-agreed upon time. Our team members wear name tags so you can identify them.
In the interest of everyone's time, our service providers are encouraged to diligently commence the work, after briefly setting up and lightly staging the area as necessary.
For most of our photographic services, we ask that customers, homeowners/tenants, guests, and pets remain out of sight from the photographer wherever possible.
We offer interior and exterior/aerial photography services, using professional-grade equipment and high-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging. Bundle Shamrock Still and Shots together for the best of both!
High-dynamic-range imaging is a technique used in imaging and photography to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity than is possible with standard digital imaging or other photographic techniques.
- Lightly stage the scene
- Clean up debris, straighten pillows, hide clutter, close toilet lids
- Fully open all blinds, shades, slats, and curtains
- Reduce the number of objects hindering a view to the outside
- Ensure people and pets will not be seen in shots
- Identify obstacles
- Lightly stage the scene
- Clean up debris in the yard and surrounding area, hide for sale signage
- Ensure people, pets, and vehicles will not be seen in shots
Information coming soon.
Our pricing includes 1 round of comments and changes, which typically occurs after the video has been compiled. The customer will have the ability to provide their requested changes to ensure a successful product. Changes that will require extensive revision/time may require additional cost, to be agreed-upon before the revisions are conducted.
Costs and Pricing
Our pricing is largely dependent on the type(s) of services being provided, project complexity, bundling and packaging, and other factors. We strive to offer our services at competitive prices and are willing to customize our packages for our customers.
Project / Product Turnaround Times
We always try to provide final products and services in a timely manner. However, every project is different and inevitably comes with its own set of challenges. Some of our offerings come with same-day results, with others lasting days or even weeks to conclude. In order to provide products with the highest-level of quality, our processes behind the scenes may not always be apparent. Also, there are circumstances that may arise that may cause unexpected delays in delivering your product.
Missed or Delayed Appointments at the fault of the customer will incur a minimum $50 service charge to the customer. Occurrences that may incur a missed appointment charge may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Customer missed appointment time
- Location is not prepared, not properly stated, or unsuitable for photography
- Customer-caused delays causing at least 30 minutes of down-time
Appointments due to cancellation, no-shows, or failure to provide adequate accessibility or permission to provide services at the fault of the customer will incur a minimum $50 service charge to the customer. Occurrences that may incur a missed appointment charge may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Customer missed appointment time or cancelled after service provider is already on site
- Customer or customer's representative does not show for appointment (see Missed/Delayed Appointments)
- Service provider is not granted access or permission to provide services as agreed upon. This includes personnel on site/location directing the service provider to refrain from performing the functions previously agreed upon, as directed by the Customer
- Any other circumstances that prevent the service provider the ability fulfill the mission
If you are unsatisfied with the results of our photography services, we will return to the project location to do a re-shoot of the areas that need improvement at our expense. If you are still unsatisfied with the results of the re-shoot, you may be entitled to a refund/discount of 50% of the cost associated with that aspect of work.
Our video creating services come with a proof of the product, for the chance to offer your requested revisions/changes. After the comment period, we will issue our final version of the product. If you are still unsatisfied with the results of the project, you may submit a request for changes, which will be quoted at the cost of $50 per editing hour. Edits or changes that are considered major alterations may incur additional costs to ensure adequate time and effort for the changes.